Monday, April 2, 2012

Sad to See How EA Treats Customers


AKAAG wrote at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8363918.page

My reponse to EA/BB platinum packs !!! u cant change my title it stays as it is !!!!

My reponse to EA/BB platinum packs !!!

watch the video below very interesting



Goodbye NFSW i deleted my level 50 driver with 34 car full pro tuned and level 18 driver i was leveling. thank you for the time and money i wasted in this defective game but enough is enough am not gona wait for ur so called T4 cars its simply not worth it. i dont expect people to do like i did but am an example of a loyal EA customer that this game changed into a dissatisfied customer and ruined EA's image for me as a game development company. to my fellow players it was nice racing with u in this game you can find me in PS3



GRAMA quit NFSW






Scovyman wrote at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8370208.page

So I finally decided to pull the plug on this game. Tired of overpriced parts and the ever increasing cost of boost. I've been with this game since the beta almost 2 years ago. Boost was cheaper and you could actually get three cars for 8000 boost, Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi TTRS, and Pontiac GTO juggernaut edt. Now with Platinum cards and ultra parts EA expects you to buy newer way overpriced parts that are $10-15 for each pack. Have fun wasting money to increase your cars performance by a whopping 5% if that.

Too many hackers/rammers/noobs ruined this game. So I'm done all accounts deleted and will spend my time on better games. In total I probably spent $600-800 on this game, pro tuned just about every car I had with top aftermarket parts and custom paint jobs. To any haters blabbing about people deleting their accounts. Wake up and take off the blinders your wasting money on a game that has been ruined by EA and Black Box.






We Want Free NFSW not Need for SpeedBoost

No comments:

Post a Comment